Design, Build, Install, Inspire
At Fríant, we design furniture for the modern workspace without sacrificing style or quality. We are a proud US manufacturer and strive to deliver options and opportunities to our customers within the workspace world.
Established in 1989 in a garage in Oakland, California, Friant has grown to own and operate facilities across the world.
Our U.S. presence stretches from coast to coast with dealers, showrooms, and representatives across the states, and domestic manufacturing and warehouse facilities in California and Virginia.
Our global sourcing and supply chain allows for rapid response to customer demand and a reliable inventory supply so customers can outfit their offices quickly and get to work!
At Fríant, we believe in leading by example and strive to keep our proverbial neighborhood as green as possible. We actively consider environmental impact during our design, manufacturing, and shipping processes:
- Utilizing recycled materials in our products and shipping materials
- Blending recycled polyester fibers in our fabrics and reconfiguring designs to maximize the yardage per roll
- Using LED-sensory lights in our warehouses and factories
- Sourcing our manufactured wood byproducts from providers that don’t harm endangered species or environments
- Meeting and exceeding the California standards for composite wood products to reduce formaldehyde emissions
- Combining deliveries to reduce vehicle emissionsProposition 65 Warning Fabric Flammability Warning